Bob installation in Anaconda (Windows)

Nathália Batista

Jan 17, 2018, 10:30:36 AM1/17/18
to bob-devel
Hello,

I'm pretty new with Python and I would like to know if is possible to install Bob Speaker Verification library in Anaconda.
The reason why I'm asking this is that I tried to do that but I got an error saying that bob was not found. If Anaconda does not support Bob, so I have to install the library in a Mac or Linux SO, right?

Thank you

Amir Mohammadi

Jan 17, 2018, 10:35:35 AM1/17/18
to bob-...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

As answered previously in the mailing list.
We don't support Windows.

Your best option is to try Bob on a Linux machine.
Your second option is to try Bob on Windows WSL https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/wsl/install-win10 which we have not tested.

Best,
Amir

--
-- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups bob-devel group. To post to this group, send email to bob-...@googlegroups.com. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to bob-devel+...@googlegroups.com. For more options, visit this group at https://groups.google.com/d/forum/bob-devel or directly the project website at http://idiap.github.com/bob/
---

Nathália Batista

Jan 17, 2018, 11:58:27 AM1/17/18
to bob-devel