Re: [bob-devel] Will BOB run on ARM Platforms?

24 zobrazení
Přeskočit na první nepřečtenou zprávu

André Anjos

nepřečteno,
23. 7. 2013 2:41:5223.07.13
komu: bob-...@googlegroups.com
Hello Andrew,

The truth is we never really tested it on such a platform nor we have resources to do so at present (e.g., a board we could hook-in a nightly buildbot). Nevertheless, Bob has been successfully deployed on Arch Linux @x86_64 before. We actually have nightly builds that are current green (at least for Bob's part), on that platform: https://www.idiap.ch/software/bob/buildbot/waterfall

That said, we would be interested to see it running in such a small device. Patches (via pull requests) for resource saving and/or just to get Bob compiling would be considered and appreciated.

On Tue, Jul 23, 2013 at 12:29 AM, Andrew Barfield <barfie...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi bob-devel!

This software sounds really, really interesting... but before I get my hopes up, I need to know: Will it compile and run on ARM platforms such as a Raspberry Pi or CubieBoard?
(Of course using the appropriate OS such as Arch for ARM)

I searched this group for "ARM" and received no results.

Thank you in advance for your response!

-Drew Barfield

--
-- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups bob-devel group. To post to this group, send email to bob-...@googlegroups.com. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to bob-devel+...@googlegroups.com. For more options, visit this group at https://groups.google.com/d/forum/bob-devel or directly the project website at http://idiap.github.com/bob/
---

Dr. André Anjos
Idiap Research Institute
Centre du Parc - rue Marconi 19
CH-1920 Martigny, Suisse
Phone: +41 27 721 7763
Fax: +41 27 721 7712
http://andreanjos.org
Zpráva byla smazána

dmytro....@buddyguard.io

nepřečteno,
18. 11. 2015 11:46:4118.11.15
komu: bob-devel
Hi,

let me renew the topic. I managed to build a speaker recognition prototype using Bob.
Now I am interested in deploying it, of course. The problem is that it supposed to run on a small ARM device.

As far as I can see, Bob still is not supposed to run on ARM devices. Also, it requires a lo-o-ot of dependencies installed.
Do you think it is possible to find a limited subset of code and dependencies enough to run SPEAR runtime code (no training)?
Odpovědět všem
Odpověď autorovi
Přeposlat
0 nových zpráv