Liigu esimese lugemata sõnumi juurde

Petr Šebek

lugemata,
18. sept 2014, 08:56:2518.09.14
kuni bob-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

as an exercise I made basic image in Docker service with Bob inside . I did this mainly because Bob is not accessible from Fedora, but now you can use Bob in Fedora/RHEL... basically on everything, where you can run Docker. I hope someone will use this and I will gladly accept every suggestion and bug report. You can see Dockerfile that created this image at my github: https://github.com/Artimi/bob_docker_image/blob/master/Dockerfile

Image is based on ubuntu:12:04.

Example of usage:
# docker run -ti -v <DIRECTORY_AT_HOST>:<DIRECTORY_IN_CONTAINER> artimi/bob /bin/sh

This will start sh shell in container with loaded <DIRECTORY_AT_HOST> to <DIRECTORY_IN_CONTAINER>. You can then run your scripts from that directory, run ipython, whatever.

If somebody would appreciate it I can expose Ipython Notebook port so you could work from your browser and see every plots.

Regards,
Petr

Vasta kõigile
Vasta autorile