bob.example.faceverify 2.1.2

Mohammad Saber

May 1, 2018, 2:53:39 AM5/1/18
to bob-devel
Hello everyone,

I have downloaded "bob.example.faceverify 2.1.2" from following link:

I followed the "installation.srt" as follows:

***************
You also might want to use the latest version of this package, which you can obtain from GitHub_:

    $ git clone https://github.com/bioidiap/bob.example.faceverify.git

    $ cd bob.example.faceverify

***************

There is an error as follows:

Repository https://github.com/bioidiap/bob.example.faceverify.git  not found.

Bob is now maintained in Gitlab. So, how can I install this package and other dependent packages.

Best,

Mohammad

Amir Mohammadi

May 1, 2018, 4:26:08 AM5/1/18
to bob-...@googlegroups.com
but it is archived which means it's not maintained anymore.

If you want to run face verification, I suggest reading the documentation of
bob.bio.base and bob.bio.face.

https://www.idiap.ch/software/bob/docs/bob/docs/stable/bob.bio.base/doc/index.html
https://www.idiap.ch/software/bob/docs/bob/docs/stable/bob.bio.face/doc/index.html

Best,
Amir

--
-- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups bob-devel group. To post to this group, send email to bob-...@googlegroups.com. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to bob-devel+...@googlegroups.com. For more options, visit this group at https://groups.google.com/d/forum/bob-devel or directly the project website at http://idiap.github.com/bob/
---

Mohammad Saber

May 2, 2018, 12:51:35 AM5/2/18
to bob-...@googlegroups.com
Dear Amir,

Thanks lot.

If I want to use Gabor graph, is there any complete example for face detection?

Best,
Mohammad

--
-- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups bob-devel group. To post to this group, send email to bob-...@googlegroups.com. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to bob-devel+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com. For more options, visit this group at https://groups.google.com/d/forum/bob-devel or directly the project website at http://idiap.github.com/bob/

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "bob-devel" group.

-- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups bob-devel group. To post to this group, send email to bob-...@googlegroups.com. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to bob-devel+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com. For more options, visit this group at https://groups.google.com/d/forum/bob-devel or directly the project website at http://idiap.github.com/bob/

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "bob-devel" group.

Tiago Freitas Pereira

May 2, 2018, 2:17:24 AM5/2/18
to bob-...@googlegroups.com
Hey Mohammed,

Do you mean face detection or face recognition?
I'm assuming it is face recognition, ok?

If it is for face recognition, have a look here:
https://www.idiap.ch/software/bob/docs/bob/bob.bio.face/stable/baselines.html#the-algorithms

As you will be able to see, there is already a resource called `gaborgraph`, where it is set a preprocessor, extractor and algorithm for it.
You can also compose your on "mix" by changing your preprocessor, the hyper parameters of your feature extractor and so on.

Cheers

Tiago

Mohammad Saber

May 2, 2018, 2:57:04 AM5/2/18