Re: [bob-devel] Spear

Elie Khoury

Oct 10, 2014, 3:44:02 PM10/10/14
to bob-...@googlegroups.com
Hello,
The use of spear on Windows 7 is not supported yet since Bob ( http://idiap.github.io/bob/ ) is currently not supported for windows.
Please check here the list of supported plateform:
https://www.idiap.ch/software/bob/buildbot/waterfall?reload=600
Best regards,
Elie

On 10/10/14 9:39 PM, KHETTAOUI Billal wrote:
Hello,
I am new here,
I want to use Spear open source software in my work on Speaker Recognition and I am wondering if it works on Windows 7!!
Best Regards,

--
-- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups bob-devel group. To post to this group, send email to bob-...@googlegroups.com. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to bob-devel+...@googlegroups.com. For more options, visit this group at https://groups.google.com/d/forum/bob-devel or directly the project website at http://idiap.github.com/bob/
---

KHETTAOUI Billal

Oct 10, 2014, 6:00:07 PM10/10/14
to bob-...@googlegroups.com
Hello,
Thank you for your answer but I can't understand these platforms work!
how can I get access to them?
Salutations

Elie Khoury

Oct 10, 2014, 8:01:06 PM10/10/14
to bob-...@googlegroups.com
--
-- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups bob-devel group. To post to this group, send email to bob-...@googlegroups.com. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to bob-devel+...@googlegroups.com. For more options, visit this group at https://groups.google.com/d/forum/bob-devel or directly the project website at http://idiap.github.com/bob/
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "bob-devel" group.

--------------------
Elie Khoury
Post Doctorant
Biometric Person Recognition Group
Idiap Research Institute
Switzerland
CH : +41 27 721 77 23

KHETTAOUI Billal

Oct 12, 2014, 2:46:01 PM10/12/14
to bob-...@googlegroups.com
Dear Mr Khoury,

I tried to install the Xubuntu virtual machine using the virtualbox but it couldn't find a bootable file
I don't know if I did the right thing or I needed to install first an operating system like ubuntu?
I am sorry again to bother you with questions out of the scope
thanks for your time and consideration

Best Regards

Elie Khoury

Oct 12, 2014, 2:53:29 PM10/12/14
to bob-...@googlegroups.com
Hello,
You may want to follow the 4 steps describes in the Bob starter course:
https://github.com/idiap/bob/wiki/Bob-Starter-Course
Good luck,
Elie

KHETTAOUI Billal