bob packages in raspberry pi

rent...@gmail.com

Aug 12, 2016, 2:39:06 PM8/12/16
to bob-devel
Can you please help. guide me on how to install/get bob packages in raspberry pi. Thank you in advance.

André Anjos

Aug 13, 2016, 3:16:29 AM8/13/16
to bob-...@googlegroups.com
We have recently made changes to the software so it compiles cleanly on a Raspbian distribution.

Bob 2.3.4 should be everything you need. There is nothing special about building on that platform.

Just follow our instructions at: https://gitlab.idiap.ch/bob/bob/wikis/build

Let us know if that doesn't work.

Andre

--
-- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups bob-devel group. To post to this group, send email to bob-...@googlegroups.com. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to bob-devel+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com. For more options, visit this group at https://groups.google.com/d/forum/bob-devel or directly the project website at http://idiap.github.com/bob/
---

Dr. André Anjos
Idiap Research Institute
Centre du Parc - rue Marconi 19
CH-1920 Martigny, Suisse
Phone: +41 27 721 7763
Fax: +41 27 721 7712
http://andreanjos.org

rent...@gmail.com

Aug 13, 2016, 9:17:27 AM8/13/16
to bob-devel
Thank you for the quick response sir, maybe there is something wrong with the dependencies I installed.
I will try to install the packages later.