Training Images

Lee Zandro Trazo

Sep 13, 2016, 6:47:50 PM9/13/16
to bob-devel
hello all!
we are working on a project based on bob and we have diffculties configuring bob.dp.verification.utils.database
how to change the default valid(range(1 - 40)) subdirectories and filename for training , model enrollment and probe feature extraction with something like this

-person(Lee)
   1.pgm
   2.pgm
   3.pgm
   4.pgm
   5.pgm
-person(Renz)
   1.pgm
   2.pgm
   3.pgm
   4.pgm
   5.pgm

N subdirectories

Manuel Günther

Sep 13, 2016, 6:59:23 PM9/13/16
to bob-devel
Probably you want to use a bob.db.verification.filelist.Database instead of implementing your own bob.db.verification.utils.Database.

Manuel

Lee Zandro Trazo

Sep 19, 2016, 3:24:36 PM9/19/16
to bob-devel
hi manuel! can you provide an example on how to implement it? because we are having difficulties on that part. your response is very much appreciated.

Noong Miyerkules, Setyembre 14, 2016 ng 6:47:50 AM UTC+8, si Lee Zandro Trazo ay sumulat:

Manuel Günther

Sep 19, 2016, 10:58:34 PM9/19/16
to bob-devel
We have an example case for the filelist database in our bob.bio.base tests. You can find it here:
including its corresponding database interface:

I hope this helps.

Manuel