Problems running antispoofing.competition_icb2013 1.1.0

Guillermo Estrada

Feb 26, 2018, 7:53:58 PM2/26/18
to bob-devel
Hi,

I'm trying to run the antispoofing.competition_icb2013 package on the Replay-Attack database. I have had some version conflict issues after installing the package. Firstly with antispoofing.utils (it claimed a version < 2.0.0) and later with bob.db.replay package.

I've been wondering if there is an environment.yml file or a way to know the versions of the required dependencies.

I'm running linux kubuntu (64-bit), with python 2.7, conda 4.3.34 and bob 3.0.0.

Thanks in advance,
Guillermo

Amir Mohammadi

Mar 6, 2018, 5:57:35 AM3/6/18
to bob-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

antispoofing packages are deprecated. We do not maintain them anymore.
It is still possible to reproduce those experiments but you cannot do it without porting the code.

Instead, we have bob.pad.base and bob.pad.face now.
Maybe you can take a look those instead?
https://www.idiap.ch/software/bob/docs/bob/docs/master/index.html#presentation-attack-detection-anti-spoofing

To install them though, it's not going to be easy either since we are going through a major change in our infrastructure right now.
When we release the next version of Bob, it should become stable.

Thanks,
Amir

--
-- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups bob-devel group. To post to this group, send email to bob-...@googlegroups.com. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to bob-devel+...@googlegroups.com. For more options, visit this group at https://groups.google.com/d/forum/bob-devel or directly the project website at http://idiap.github.com/bob/
---