bob.kaldi installation issue

K DIVYA

May 23, 2018, 5:37:48 PM5/23/18
to bob-devel
Hi,

I am using a Mac OS system and trying to install bob.kaldi. I followed the installation procedure and set up the environment.

During installation, I saw an error after executing following code:

$ conda activate bob_py3

Therefore, I used following code instead:

$ source activate bob_py3

after that I tried the command:

$conda install bob.kaldi

And it generated the following error:

PackagesNotFoundError: The following packages are not available from current channels:

  - bob.kaldi

  - kaldi

Current channels:

  - https://www.idiap.ch/software/bob/conda/osx-64

  - https://www.idiap.ch/software/bob/conda/noarch

  - https://repo.anaconda.com/pkgs/main/osx-64

  - https://repo.anaconda.com/pkgs/main/noarch

  - https://repo.anaconda.com/pkgs/free/osx-64

  - https://repo.anaconda.com/pkgs/free/noarch

  - https://repo.anaconda.com/pkgs/r/osx-64

  - https://repo.anaconda.com/pkgs/r/noarch

  - https://repo.anaconda.com/pkgs/pro/osx-64

  - https://repo.anaconda.com/pkgs/pro/noarch

To search for alternate channels that may provide the conda package you're

looking for, navigate to

    https://anaconda.org

and use the search bar at the top of the page.

Is there any missing channel where bob.kaldi is hosted? Please help me install bob.kaldi.

Tiago Freitas Pereira

May 23, 2018, 6:01:41 PM5/23/18
to bob-...@googlegroups.com
Hey,

bob.kaldi is available only for Linux system.

Cheers

--
-- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups bob-devel group. To post to this group, send email to bob-...@googlegroups.com. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to bob-devel+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com. For more options, visit this group at https://groups.google.com/d/forum/bob-devel or directly the project website at http://idiap.github.com/bob/
---

Tiago

K DIVYA

May 23, 2018, 6:58:21 PM5/23/18
to bob-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
Thanks a lot. Will switch to a Linux system then.