eye blink detection

tofi

Nov 23, 2016, 4:58:07 AM11/23/16
to bob-devel
Hi

Can I use bob for eye blink rate detection ?

Regards

André Anjos

Nov 23, 2016, 5:21:45 AM11/23/16
to bob-...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

Yes, it should be possible. We used to have a package for this (https://pypi.python.org/pypi/antispoofing.eyeblink), but I must admit it looks outdated and will not work with Bob v2.

Please have a look for code. If you'd like to revamp it, let us know.

Best, Andre

--
-- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups bob-devel group. To post to this group, send email to bob-...@googlegroups.com. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to bob-devel+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com. For more options, visit this group at https://groups.google.com/d/forum/bob-devel or directly the project website at http://idiap.github.com/bob/
---

Dr. André Anjos
Idiap Research Institute
Centre du Parc - rue Marconi 19
CH-1920 Martigny, Suisse
Phone: +41 27 721 7763
Fax: +41 27 721 7712
http://andreanjos.org

tofi

Nov 24, 2016, 6:01:53 AM11/24/16
to bob-devel
Hello

( antispoofing.eyeblink) is using frame difference method to detect eye blinks , is this method is  reliable if I used it to detect eye blinks from web cam ?

André Anjos