ERROR during bob.bio.gmm training

Nathália Batista

Jan 25, 2018, 8:22:18 AM1/25/18
to bob-devel
Hi all,

I have faced this issue Intel MKL FATAL ERROR: Cannot load libmkl_avx.so or libmkl_def.so when I run this command to test my installation: nosetest -vs bob.bio.gmm. The same error occurs when I use bob.bio.base as well.
Has someone faced this same problem during machine training?

I installed BOB in two different machine but I got the same error in both PC (Intel PC). Furthermore, I installed different python version but the error remains.
I searched on the Internet that it's related to Numpy incompatibility with Intel MKL version.

Can someone help on this? Is there any way to solve this or skip it?

Thank you

Amir Mohammadi

Jan 25, 2018, 8:42:30 AM1/25/18
to bob-...@googlegroups.com
Could you please send the output of

conda info -a
and
conda list

Thanks,
Amir

--
-- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups bob-devel group. To post to this group, send email to bob-...@googlegroups.com. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to bob-devel+...@googlegroups.com. For more options, visit this group at https://groups.google.com/d/forum/bob-devel or directly the project website at http://idiap.github.com/bob/
---

Nathália Batista

Jan 25, 2018, 9:09:09 AM1/25/18
to bob-devel
Hi Amir,

Attached are the files you requested.

Thank you.
info-a.txt
list.txt

Amir Mohammadi

Jan 25, 2018, 9:28:57 AM1/25/18
to bob-...@googlegroups.com
It gets fixed by updating bob.math:
conda update bob.math

Looking at the output of your conda list, it's most likely that your env is broken because you are mixing packages with different C++ ABIs.
This is an issue with conda 4.4

The best option is to remove your current bob environment and install it again using:
conda create -n bob_py3 --override-channels \
  -c https://www.idiap.ch/software/bob/conda \
  -c https://repo.continuum.io/pkgs/free \
  python=3 bob-devel bob-extras

Nathália Batista

Jan 25, 2018, 1:02:10 PM1/25/18
to bob-devel
Hello Amir,

I did the changes you suggest me and bob is working fine now. Although, I see errors regarding NaN that is generated during the training. Since it is a default test in Bob, should this be happening?
See attached file.

Thank you
test

Amir Mohammadi

Jan 25, 2018, 1:16:33 PM1/25/18
to bob-...@googlegroups.com
All you need to care about is that line that says:

Ran 50 tests in 209.537s

OK

which means everything is OK.

Nathália Batista