Bob spear performance with cough and cold

viju...@gmail.com

Jan 17, 2018, 12:57:00 PM1/17/18
to bob-devel
Can anyone tell me who have evaluated bob with their own datasets its performance against people having cough and cold. Does it successfully identify the speaker even if he has cough or cold

Amir Mohammadi

Jan 19, 2018, 1:59:33 PM1/19/18
to bob-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

bob.bio.spear is a framework for experimenting and developing different algorithms in speaker recognition.
Depending on the algorithm and the data used to train the algorithm, you can get very different results.

The bob.bio framework is intended for researchers and it's not full application by itself.

Best,
Amir

--
-- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups bob-devel group. To post to this group, send email to bob-...@googlegroups.com. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to bob-devel+...@googlegroups.com. For more options, visit this group at https://groups.google.com/d/forum/bob-devel or directly the project website at http://idiap.github.com/bob/
---