not able to install

Abhimanyu Popli

Mar 21, 2017, 11:32:58 PM3/21/17
to bob-devel
Hello,

I am using SPEAR for the first time.

I am unable to install it on ubuntu 14.04.

I get following error

mr.developer: Queued 'bob.bio.db' for checkout.
mr.developer: Cloned 'bob.bio.db' with git from 'g...@gitlab.idiap.ch:bob/bob.bio.db.git'.
mr.developer: git cloning of 'bob.bio.db' failed.
mr.developer: Permission denied (publickey).
mr.developer: fatal: Could not read from remote repository.
mr.developer:
mr.developer: Please make sure you have the correct access rights
mr.developer: and the repository exists.
mr.developer:
mr.developer: There have been errors, see messages above.

Kindly advise.
Regards,
Abhimanyu

Abhimanyu Popli

Mar 22, 2017, 12:16:23 AM3/22/17
to bob-devel
I am trying to install bob.bio.spear-3.0.1
I get these errors when I try

./bin/buildout

Tiago Freitas Pereira

Mar 22, 2017, 1:51:48 AM3/22/17
to bob-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Abhimanyu,

I've seen that you cloned and bootstrapped spear from the master branch.
Please, use our stable spear.
You can install it via pip.

```
pip install bob.bio.spear
```

Cheers

--
-- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups bob-devel group. To post to this group, send email to bob-...@googlegroups.com. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to bob-devel+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com. For more options, visit this group at https://groups.google.com/d/forum/bob-devel or directly the project website at http://idiap.github.com/bob/
---

Tiago

Abhimanyu Popli

Apr 6, 2017, 5:41:32 AM4/6/17
to bob-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
Thanks.
I was able to install using pip install bob.bio.spear

also, i downloaded the voxforge database using: ./bin/download_and_untar_voxforge.py

But when I run the verify.py : it says:

The given command line option 'voxforge' is neither a resource for a 'database', nor an existing configuration file, nor could be interpreted as a command (error: name 'voxforge' is not defined

Am i using an old version ?
Regards,
abhimanyu

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "bob-devel" group.

Manuel Günther

Apr 6, 2017, 12:04:15 PM4/6/17
to bob-devel
The command ./bin/download_and_untar_voxforge.py will download the raw data, which seems to have worked. Now, you are missing the *database interface*, i.e., the package that interacts with the bob.bio system and implements the evaluation protocol.
Fortunately, this is very simple to solve. Just call:

$ pip install bob.db.voxforge

Manuel

Tiago Freitas Pereira

Apr 6, 2017, 12:04:26 PM4/6/17
to bob-...@googlegroups.com
Hey Abhimanyu,

How did you install the bob.db.voxforge?
Was it via pip? Do it via pip.

pip install bob.db.voxforge

Cheers

Eduardo Freitas

Nov 17, 2017, 10:23:33 PM11/17/17
to bob-devel
My problem is similar. I'm using Anaconda and received the following message:

(e:\ProgramData\Anaconda3) C:\Users\Eduardo>conda install bob.bio.spear
Fetching package metadata ...............
Solving package specifications:

PackageNotFoundError: Packages missing in current channels:

  - bob.bio.spear -> bob.ap
  - bob.bio.spear -> bob.bio.base -> bob.blitz
  - bob.bio.spear -> bob.bio.base -> bob.core
  - bob.bio.spear -> bob.bio.base -> bob.db.base
  - bob.bio.spear -> bob.bio.base -> bob.extension
  - bob.bio.spear -> bob.bio.base -> bob.io.base
  - bob.bio.spear -> bob.bio.base -> bob.learn.activation
  - bob.bio.spear -> bob.bio.base -> bob.learn.em
  - bob.bio.spear -> bob.bio.base -> bob.learn.linear
  - bob.bio.spear -> bob.bio.base -> bob.math
  - bob.bio.spear -> bob.bio.base -> bob.measure
  - bob.bio.spear -> bob.bio.base -> bob.sp
  - bob.bio.spear -> bob.bio.base -> gridtk

We have searched for the packages in the following channels:

What is missing?

Amir Mohammadi

Nov 18, 2017, 1:28:47 AM11/18/17
to bob-...@googlegroups.com

You need to search for Bob Windows support in this mailing list.

--
-- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups bob-devel group. To post to this group, send email to bob-...@googlegroups.com. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to bob-devel+...@googlegroups.com. For more options, visit this group at https://groups.google.com/d/forum/bob-devel or directly the project website at http://idiap.github.com/bob/

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "bob-devel" group.