Mobio Database Path files have changed.

Amir Mohammadi

Feb 16, 2016, 8:48:54 AM2/16/16
to bob-devel
Hi,

I am running bob.chapter.FRICE (private code for now) experiments and when trying to test it with the MOBIO database I see that the path files are wrong.

For example my code is looking for
...databases/mobio/still/images/selected-images/uoulu/f302/07_mobile/f302_07_f11_i0_0.png
but the file is actually here:
...databases/mobio/still/images/selected-images/f302/f302_07_f11_i0_0.jpg

How is this path generated? How can I change it?

Thanks,
Amir

Tiago Freitas Pereira

Feb 16, 2016, 9:12:43 AM2/16/16
to bob-...@googlegroups.com
Hey Amir,

I replied with the correct directory personally to you.

Cheers

--
-- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups bob-devel group. To post to this group, send email to bob-...@googlegroups.com. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to bob-devel+...@googlegroups.com. For more options, visit this group at https://groups.google.com/d/forum/bob-devel or directly the project website at http://idiap.github.com/bob/
---

Tiago

Amir Mohammadi

Feb 16, 2016, 9:21:46 AM2/16/16
to bob-devel
But still the path that is "generated" is wrong besides the base directory
BASE_DIRECTORY/uoulu/f302/07_mobile/f302_07_f11_i0_0.jpg
instead of
BASE_DIRECTORY/f302/f302_07_f11_i0_0.jpg

Manuel Günther

Feb 16, 2016, 9:28:30 AM2/16/16
to bob-devel
You are using the wrong images anyways. What you have is our ''old'' versions of the database (stored as .jpg), while you should use the .png images, which are in the requested directory structure.

Amir Mohammadi

Feb 16, 2016, 9:55:54 AM2/16/16
to bob-devel
the code was using the .png files at first but I changed to .jpg since I thought that was correct path. but now I changed it back and used the new base directory and now things are working, thanks.

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "bob-devel" group.