Ir al primer mensaje no leído

Amir Mohammadi

no leída,
17 feb 2017, 8:52:01 a.m.17/2/17
para bob-devel
Hi everyone,

I am proud to announce that bob 2.6.2 has been released thanks to the hard work of everybody especially Andre, Tiago, and Manuel.
As always, our webpage provides you with the most up-to-date information: https://www.idiap.ch/software/bob/

As you may know already we have moved from github.com to https://gitlab.idiap.ch/bob and all the development happens there. When we moved, we archived some packages that did not have a maintainer.
To see a list of all public packages including the archived ones try this link:
https://gitlab.idiap.ch/groups/bob?archived=true
You can also follow our activity using this link:
https://gitlab.idiap.ch/groups/bob/activity

Usually, we release a new version of bob every month but this time since we decided to move away from conda-forge in order to provide you with more stable and reproducible conda packages, it took us a lot of time to make sure everything is working in the new infrastructure.
Hopefully, we will have a release of bob.bio packages soon too.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask us on the mailing list.

Here is the change-log for the new version:

Moved the installation instructions into bob's documentation:
https://www.idiap.ch/software/bob/install
Added the tutorial that we had to the documentation too:
https://pythonhosted.org/bob/tutorial.html

For all packages:
- Used svg build badges, links and docs

bob.extension v2.3.9
- Fixed documentation issues
- Use non-encrypted version of pythonhosted.org
- Adds a warning about compiling in debug mode. [doc] Adds a minimal buildout example.
- Show the output of test commands
- Changed some compilation flags
- Show the output of test commands
- Fix urls to match test expectation
- Fix version number split
- More efficient intersphinx mapping
- Merge branch 'catch_ioerror' into 'master'
- Add IOError catch clause for locally unavailable paths
- Allow for multiple documentation server locations

bob.core v2.1.7
- Changed the C++ logging framework

bob.math v2.1.0
- Implemented Generalized SVD
- Created python bindings for the SVD
- Fixed signal issue with the SVD
- Fixed MKL link in OSX

bob.measure v2.3.0
- Change the style of function comments
- Remove nan from scores and report FTA instead Report proper FMR, FNMR, FAR, FRR values
- Added min_weighted_error_rate_threshold in test for raised exceptions
- Implemented check on empty arrays for some functions -> raises excpetions now
- Load score more efficiently for negatives and positives
- Changed the ROC curve to implement what is required by 'The Handbook of Face Recognition'

bob.db.base v2.2.0
- Move some functionality from `bob.bio.base.database.BioDatabase` to `bob.db.base.Database`

bob.io.audio v2.0.4
- Improve compatibility with gcc-4.2.1

bob.io.image v2.2.1
- Fixed gcc-4.2.1+libstdc++ compatibility (closes #25)
- Added support for 16 bit gray png

bob.io.video v2.0.14
*  Fix the failing tests with numpy 1.12

bob.ip.base v2.0.14
- Improve compatibility with gcc-4.2.1

bob.ip.gabor v2.0.8
- Improve compatibility with gcc-4.2.1

bob.ip.gabor v2.0.9
- Fixed bug in the graph constructor (Issue #2)

bob.learn.linear v2.1.0
- Testing better SVD for the PCA
- Implemented `Geodesic Flow Kernel for Unsupervised Domain Adaptation`

bob.learn.mlp v2.1.4
- Improve compatibility with gcc-4.2.1

bob.learn.em v2.0.12
- Improve compatibility with gcc-4.2.1
- Fixed issue with the variance flooring in `bob.learn.em.Gaussian`

bob.learn.boosting v2.0.11
- Improve compatibility with gcc-4.2.1

bob.db.iris v2.0.8
- Updated the driver

bob.db.wine v2.0.7
- Updated the driver

bob.db.mnist v2.0.7
- Use webarchive to download mnist

bob.db.atnt v2.0.8
- Added `bob.io.image` as a dependency

bob.ip.flandmark v2.1.4
- Removed dependency from opencv face detector
- Fixed issue with the locate() method when the bounding box exceeds the image boundaries

The changelog for each package is usually available in its tags. For exmaple, bob's changelog is saved here: https://gitlab.idiap.ch/bob/bob/tags

Best regards,
Amir

André Anjos

no leída,
22 feb 2017, 4:56:56 a.m.22/2/17
para bob-...@googlegroups.com
Hello Amir, all,

Thanks for this very nice work. Hands down, this is our best release yet!

It incorporates months of work in prunning our development work flow, to keep it neat and to the point, while still allowing us to distribute easy to install software for reproducible research.

Congrats to all that threw in some help into making Bob such an amazing echo-system!

Best, A

--
-- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups bob-devel group. To post to this group, send email to bob-...@googlegroups.com. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to bob-devel+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com. For more options, visit this group at https://groups.google.com/d/forum/bob-devel or directly the project website at http://idiap.github.com/bob/
---

Dr. André Anjos
Idiap Research Institute
Centre du Parc - rue Marconi 19
CH-1920 Martigny, Suisse
Phone: +41 27 721 7763
Fax: +41 27 721 7712
http://andreanjos.org

Amir Mohammadi

no leída,
1 mar 2017, 6:07:45 a.m.1/3/17
para bob-devel,ankit.gau...@itbhu.ac.in
Hi,

The extra bob packages that we maintain have released a new version too which are compatible with bob 2.6.2.

Here is a list of the packages:
- bob.ip.facelandmarks
- bob.db.arface
- bob.db.asvspoof
- bob.db.atvskeystroke
- bob.db.avspoof
- bob.db.banca
- bob.db.biosecure
- bob.db.biosecurid.face
- bob.db.casme2
- bob.db.caspeal
- bob.db.frgc
- bob.db.gbu
- bob.db.ijba
- bob.db.kboc16
- bob.db.lfw
- bob.db.livdet2013
- bob.db.mobio
- bob.db.msu_mfsd_mod
- bob.db.multipie
- bob.db.nist_sre12
- bob.db.putvein
- bob.db.replay
- bob.db.replaymobile
- bob.db.scface
- bob.db.utfvp
- bob.db.xm2vts
- bob.db.youtube
- bob.db.cuhk_cufs
- bob.bio.base
- bob.bio.gmm
- bob.bio.face
- bob.bio.spear
- bob.bio.video
- bob.db.voxforge

If you want to use any of these packages, just pip install them in your conda environment. For example:

pip install bob.bio.gmm bob.bio.face bob.db.mobio

Best,
Amir

Pavel Korshunov

no leída,
1 mar 2017, 6:11:22 a.m.1/3/17
para bob-...@googlegroups.com,ankit.gau...@itbhu.ac.in
Just to add, two more database packages were also released:
bob.db.asvspoof2017
bob.db.voicepa

Best,
Pavel

--
-- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups bob-devel group. To post to this group, send email to bob-...@googlegroups.com. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to bob-devel+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com. For more options, visit this group at https://groups.google.com/d/forum/bob-devel or directly the project website at http://idiap.github.com/bob/
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "bob-devel" group.

Dr. Pavel Korshunov
Biometric group
Idiap Research Institute
Rue Marconi 19