bob.bio.base configuration file

nora

Dec 11, 2017, 3:47:46 PM12/11/17
to bob-devel
Hi:

I was following the instructions on "Running Biometric Recognition Experiments- Running Experiments (part I), the first thing was as I remember is how to create the configuration file with the name of experiment.py and then it will talk about changing the parameters in the config file .I went today to the page "http://pythonhosted.org/bob.bio.base/experiments.html"so I can create a new config file and try different algorithms ,I do not see this option.I just see the command line option .Could you please give me the command to create the config file and also why this information disappear,is there any issue with using the config file?

Thanks

nora

Dec 12, 2017, 1:44:24 PM12/12/17
to bob-devel
I got the command to create the config file and it is running when I use verify.py and evaluate.py ,Thanks

Manuel Günther

Dec 13, 2017, 5:11:14 PM12/13/17
to bob-devel
Just for completeness: The page http://pythonhosted.org/bob.bio.base/experiments.html is outdated and should not be used anymore. The new and up-to-date page is: https://www.idiap.ch/software/bob/docs/bob/bob.bio.base/stable/experiments.html

@idiapers: I think we should remove the documentation from pythonhosted and point it to the new location (maybe as a redirect, if possible)

@nora: Where did you get this link from? The links on the bob webpage: https://gitlab.idiap.ch/bob/bob/wikis/Packages#biometric-recognition are up to date.

Manuel