Reproducing the results of TASLP 2017 on Long Term Spectral Statistics features

Sapan Mankad

Apr 30, 2018, 3:27:14 AM4/30/18
to bob-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I am trying to reproduce the results of the TASLP 2017 paper. I have successfully installed Bob and tested it. I have followed steps for executing following commands:
$ python bootstrap-buildout.py
$ ./bin/buildout

How to proceed after executing these commands? Are result files generated somewhere? Do I need to keep the database at specific location?

Thanks.

Sapan

Sebastien Marcel

Apr 30, 2018, 5:10:49 AM4/30/18
to bob-devel
Hi thank you for your interest

I talked to Hannah as she is the main author and will reply to your on this forum shortly.

best

Sébastien
Message has been deleted

hanna...@gmail.com

Apr 30, 2018, 10:42:04 AM4/30/18
to bob-devel
Sorry, that was a mistake, the link to the documentation of the package is https://www.idiap.ch/software/bob/docs/bob/bob.paper.taslp_2017/stable/

Sapan Mankad

Apr 30, 2018, 10:44:58 AM4/30/18
to bob-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Thanks for the response. I will visit the link and get back to the forum if any issue.

Thanks you again.

Sapan

--
-- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups bob-devel group. To post to this group, send email to bob-...@googlegroups.com. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to bob-devel+...@googlegroups.com. For more options, visit this group at https://groups.google.com/d/forum/bob-devel or directly the project website at http://idiap.github.com/bob/
---

Sapan Mankad

May 11, 2018, 2:26:38 AM5/11/18
to bob-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Hannah,

Thanks for the updated link. I have downloaded AVspoof data and tried to execute following command as mentioned in the documentation link. However, I am getting error about "Metadata files are already available" while running following command.

For AVspoof database: $ ./bin/bob_dbmanage.py avspoof download

How to resolve this issue?

Is there any specific folder where I need to keep my database? Currently I have kept it inside bob.paper.taslp_2017/bob/paper/taslp_2017/AVSpoof.

--
-- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups bob-devel group. To post to this group, send email to bob-...@googlegroups.com. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to bob-devel+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com. For more options, visit this group at https://groups.google.com/d/forum/bob-devel or directly the project website at http://idiap.github.com/bob/

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "bob-devel" group.

Sapan Mankad

May 11, 2018, 2:33:40 AM5/11/18
to bob-...@googlegroups.com
Sending a screenshot for reference.
metadataError.png

hanna...@gmail.com

May 15, 2018, 8:36:03 AM5/15/18
to bob-devel
Hi Sapan,

You are getting this error message because the metadata files are already there. You don't need to download them again, which means that you don't need to run this command.

The AVspoof data can be placed in any folder of your choice. You just need to specify the path of that folder in bob.paper.taslp_2017/bob/paper/taslp_2017/config/database/avspoof_physical.py and bob.paper.taslp_2017/bob/paper/taslp_2017/config/database/avspoof_logical.py (variable avspoof_input_dir).

Let me know if it doesn't work.

Best,
Hannah

Le lundi 30 avril 2018 09:27:14 UTC+2, Sapan Mankad a écrit :
[...]

Sapan Mankad

May 15, 2018, 9:06:45 AM5/15/18
to bob-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Thank you for response. I skipped those commands related to metadata and tried to execute spoof.py. However, now I am getting following error (more details on attached screenshot).

bob.pad.base@2018-05-15 18:30:37,438 -- ERROR: During the execution, an exception was raised: Can't instantiate abstract class AVspoofPadDatabase with abstract methods annotations
..
..
TypeError: Can't instantiate abstract class AVspoofPadDatabase with abstract methods annotations

Kindly let me know what is that still I am missing.

--
-- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups bob-devel group. To post to this group, send email to bob-...@googlegroups.com. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to bob-devel+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com. For more options, visit this group at https://groups.google.com/d/forum/bob-devel or directly the project website at http://idiap.github.com/bob/

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "bob-devel" group.
Spoof.py Error.png

lin.li...@gmail.com

Jul 21, 2018, 6:53:06 AM7/21/18
to bob-devel
I have the same problem.
TypeError: Can't instantiate abstract class AVspoofPadDatabase with abstract methods annotations
Can you solve it?And how to do ?

By the way.I can't find bootstrap-buildout.py in my folder  /envs/bob_py3/bin,but when I pip install bob.bio.spear,it shows Requirement already satified.

在 2018年4月30日星期一 UTC+8下午3:27:14,Sapan Mankad写道:
在 2018年4月30日星期一 UTC+8下午3:27:14,Sapan Mankad写道:

Manuel Günther

Jul 23, 2018, 12:18:01 PM7/23/18
to bob-devel
I guess that the installation instructions are not up to date, and that the package does not work with the latest version of Bob. I remember that the "annotations" method has been updated lately.

@Idiapers: Is this package tested with the latest version of Bob? Can you update the package, since already two people are asking for it?

Manuel