Problems to reproduce Bob's ICML'17 paper

Guillermo Estrada

Feb 23, 2018, 5:42:10 PM2/23/18
to bob-devel
Hi,

I'm trying to run the bob.paper.icml2017 package on the mobio database. I'm following your installation guide and after run conda env create -f environment.yml command, I get this output:

ResolvePackageNotFound:
  - bob.ap 2.1.4 py27_0

Is this a common problem?

I'm running linux kubuntu (64-bit), with python 2.7 and conda 4.3.34.

Thanks in advance,
Guillermo

Amir Mohammadi

Feb 23, 2018, 5:53:49 PM2/23/18
to bob-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I know what's wrong.
I renamed/deleted some packages a while back while I shouldn't have.
I will try to get back to you tomorrow with a fix. As far as I remember you had to modify the environment file and add np112py27 instead of py27 for each missing package or something like that.

Best,
Amir

--
-- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups bob-devel group. To post to this group, send email to bob-...@googlegroups.com. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to bob-devel+...@googlegroups.com. For more options, visit this group at https://groups.google.com/d/forum/bob-devel or directly the project website at http://idiap.github.com/bob/
---

Amir Mohammadi

Feb 24, 2018, 5:17:08 PM2/24/18
to bob-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I have updated the environment file. Please update your git repository and try again.

Best,
Amir

Guillermo Estrada

Feb 24, 2018, 5:49:19 PM2/24/18
to bob-devel
Hi Amir,

The installation of the package was successful after your modifications.

Thanks very much for all your help!

Best,
Guillermo