Bob 1.2.2 "Sunshine is here" is out

André Anjos

Oct 28, 2013, 11:57:55 AM10/28/13
to bob-...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

Hot on the heels of 1.2.1, we've updated Bob to 1.2.2 in order to address a relatively serious issue with cross-loading of binaries from different Bob releases while executing nose tests.

This release also addresses these two issues:
  • Fixes problem creating FFV1 videos with ffmpeg-2.x
  • Fixed bug #170 in Cllr measure that crashed when largest negative score is higher than largest positive score
Sources:

As always, available from: https://github.com/idiap/bob/wiki/Releases

Binaries:
  • Ubuntu binaries for 10.04, 12.04, 12.10, 13.04 and 13.10 are currently building at our PPA, they should be available soon.
  • An update has been submitted to the MacPorts team (https://trac.macports.org/ticket/41019) and should be addressed soon.

David Evans

Oct 28, 2013, 12:53:37 PM10/28/13
to bob-...@googlegroups.com
Now available in MacPorts.  To install (and update to latest Macports 2.2.1 if you haven't already)

sudo port selfupdate
sudo port install bob

André Anjos

Oct 28, 2013, 12:56:45 PM10/28/13
to bob-...@googlegroups.com
Many thanks, Dave. A

--
-- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups bob-devel group. To post to this group, send email to bob-...@googlegroups.com. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to bob-devel+...@googlegroups.com. For more options, visit this group at https://groups.google.com/d/forum/bob-devel or directly the project website at http://idiap.github.com/bob/
---

Dr. André Anjos
Idiap Research Institute
Centre du Parc - rue Marconi 19
CH-1920 Martigny, Suisse
Phone: +41 27 721 7763
Fax: +41 27 721 7712
http://andreanjos.org

André Anjos

Oct 28, 2013, 1:00:20 PM10/28/13
to bob-...@googlegroups.com
FYI, all Ubuntu binaries for 1.2.2 are also ready. André