bob.bio.base installation

Francesco Tuveri

Oct 10, 2016, 9:36:54 AM10/10/16
to bob-devel
I followed all the instruction to create a conda environment and install all dependencies. Now I want to install bob.bio.spear. One of the dependencies should be bob.bio.base, but when I try to do

pip install bob.bio.base

I get the following error:
Collecting gridtk (from bob.bio.base)

Using cached gridtk-1.4.0.zip

Complete output from command python setup.py egg_info:

Traceback (most recent call last):

File "<string>", line 1, in <module>

File "/tmp/pip-build-6kUPds/gridtk/setup.py", line 6, in <module>
        requirements
= [k.strip() for k in open("requirements.txt").read().split()]

IOError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: 'requirements.txt'

I also tried to download gridtk zip from pypi, but i get the same error. All the other requirements before gridtk are correctly satisfied.

Manuel Günther

Oct 10, 2016, 12:54:33 PM10/10/16
to bob-devel
It seems that someone has made ``bob.bio.base`` dependent on ``gridtk``, which seems not (yet) to follow our package policy. We are currently working on a fix for that.

André Anjos

Oct 11, 2016, 3:10:21 AM10/11/16
to bob-devel
Hello Francesco, all,

I just fixed the issue with gridtk. Could you please all retry an installation of bob.bio.face and let me us know if it is good now.

Thanks, Andre

André Anjos

Oct 11, 2016, 3:13:36 AM10/11/16
to bob-...@googlegroups.com

On Mon, Oct 10, 2016 at 6:54 PM, 'Manuel Günther' via bob-devel <bob-...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
It seems that someone has made ``bob.bio.base`` dependent on ``gridtk``, which seems not (yet) to follow our package policy. We are currently working on a fix for that.

gridtk does follow our package policy already - there was simply a bug with the packaging. Everything should be OK now. Please let us know if you successfully can install Bob or not.

Best, André

--
Dr. André Anjos
Idiap Research Institute

Francesco Tuveri

Oct 11, 2016, 3:34:23 AM10/11/16
to bob-devel
Ye, i successfully installed both bob.bio.base and bob.bio.spear