Source attachment of repository bundle is not found automatically during debug in some conditions

15 weergaven
Naar het eerste ongelezen bericht

klhmeyer

ongelezen,
5 mrt 2015, 08:35:0905-03-2015
aan bndtool...@googlegroups.com
I want to debug my application but I have to set the source attachments manually (Debug View --> edit Source Lookup). The source is included in the bundle and the attachment will only be found when I explicitely add the bundle to bnd.bnd file of the eclipse project where the rundescriptor is located.

klhmeyer

ongelezen,
5 mrt 2015, 08:48:4305-03-2015
aan bndtool...@googlegroups.com
I did some further investigations: It seems that I have to add my bundle to debug in in at least one of bnd.bnd files in my workspace. I would expect that the source of all runbundles of the run descriptor could be resolved.
Allen beantwoorden
Auteur beantwoorden
Doorsturen
0 nieuwe berichten