Bndtools Template Create and Use Technique

Paul F Fraser

Aug 16, 2016, 7:30:16 AM8/16/16
to bndtool...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I have had a play attempting to create a template from an existing enRoute project with the
api/command/provider arrangement.

In my travels I read or viewed some info that indicated a template could be created from an existing
project!

My attempt ended up with just an empty example class in a single package. (bndtools 3.2)

Extensive searching has not found any real guidance in this matter.

So..is anyone able/prepared to provide some guidance as to how to achieve this aim?

One other point, do templates handle creation of the bnd files as existing in the original project
used for creating the template?

Regards

Paul Fraser