Bundle not assembling

Fr Jeremy Krieg (Home)

Mar 26, 2018, 9:47:04 AM3/26/18
to bndtool...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

I have a bundle that won't seen to assemble properly. At first it didn't seem to want to build the output jar, and when it finally build the jar it only contained the manifest and no class files. The bin directory was there with class files in it, and there was an Export-Package statement in my bnd.bnd file so it should have generated something. There are no warning or error markers anywhere in the project so it is not immediately obvious what is failing.

Has anyone hit this issue before?

Blessings,
-Fr Jeremy Krieg

BJ Hargrave

Mar 26, 2018, 1:18:04 PM3/26/18
to bndtool...@googlegroups.com
Not in any general sense. There is probably some specific issue with your project setup. If you can make a small github repo to show the problem, then someone can look at it.

BJ