Where are "Central" sourced JARs downloaded to?

Dan Gravell

Sep 22, 2016, 9:11:11 AM9/22/16
to bndtools-users
To run my JUnit tests in the normal JUnit runner I need to add the JARs to a user library which I then use in my launch configuration.

So I need to know where the "Central" JARs are - I tried the "download" option off the Repositories view but not much seemed to happen and I can't find any resulting JARs...

If someone has a better way of running the JUnit tests I'm also interested - but these are not OSGi integration tests, they are unit tests.

Dan

Raymond Auge

Sep 22, 2016, 10:10:42 AM9/22/16
to bndtool...@googlegroups.com
IIRC "Central" is a mavenbndrepository which means it's going to cache the jars in your .m2

But it would be best to just dump your config for "Central" here so we know for sure.

- Ray

Raymond Augé (@rotty3000)
Senior Software Architect Liferay, Inc. (@Liferay)
Board Member & EEG Co-Chair, OSGi Alliance (@OSGiAlliance)

Dan Gravell

Sep 22, 2016, 12:15:00 PM9/22/16
to bndtools-users
Do you mean:

-plugin.1.Central: \
aQute.bnd.deployer.repository.wrapper.Plugin; \
location = "${build}/cache/wrapper"; \
reindex = true, \
aQute.bnd.jpm.Repository; \
includeStaged = true; \
name = Central; \
location = ~/.bnd/shacache; \
index = ${build}/central.json

?

Thanks,
Dan

On Thu, Sep 22, 2016 at 9:11 AM, Dan Gravell <d...@elstensoftware.com> wrote:
To run my JUnit tests in the normal JUnit runner I need to add the JARs to a user library which I then use in my launch configuration.

So I need to know where the "Central" JARs are - I tried the "download" option off the Repositories view but not much seemed to happen and I can't find any resulting JARs...

If someone has a better way of running the JUnit tests I'm also interested - but these are not OSGi integration tests, they are unit tests.

Dan

Marc Schlegel

Sep 22, 2016, 1:38:20 PM9/22/16
to bndtools-users
This is a JPM-Repo.

The files will be saved in .bnd/shacache, which can be changed by the location-attribute.
The cache is a little odd since it creates folders with sha-names, which corresponds to the json-index file in your cnf.

regards
Marc