[osgi-dev] Build issue when wrapping a jar

David Leangen

Mar 27, 2018, 4:06:38 PM3/27/18
to bndtool...@googlegroups.com

Hi!

I have a bnd project that wraps a few jars. It works just fine in Eclipse and for my local gradle build as well.

However, when I put it on the build server, it breaks with the following:

Warning: Unused Export-Package instructions: [okhttp3*] Warning: Unused Import-Package instructions: [android.*] Warning: Unused Export-Package instructions: [retrofit2*] Error : Unexpected ProjectBuilder init, error java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: A Jar can only accept a valid file or directory: /opt/atlassian/pipelines/agent/build/squareup.adapter/bin, Error : Unexpected ProjectBuilder init, error java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: A Jar can only accept a valid file or directory: /opt/atlassian/pipelines/agent/build/squareup.adapter/bin, Error : Unexpected ProjectBuilder init, error java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: A Jar can only accept a valid file or directory: /opt/atlassian/pipelines/agent/build/squareup.adapter/bin,

Any ideas about why this could happen?

(Version is 3.3.0)

Thanks!!
=David