component activation

yasin motcu

Aug 15, 2016, 6:55:50 AM8/15/16
to bndtools-users
Hello List,

My question is related with bundle state. I have two components in my bundle declared with @Component, one of the components are started in disbled state (enabled=false), How can i enable it in later on at runtime ?

Thanks in advance

Neil Bartlett

Aug 15, 2016, 7:02:22 AM8/15/16
to bndtool...@googlegroups.com

ComponentContext.enableComponent(<name>) to enable component with name=<name>

Or pass null to enable all components in your bundle.

Neil

yasin motcu