Errors running builder 'Bndtools Builder' on project on Windows 10

Oleg Cohen

Oct 17, 2017, 5:27:24 PM10/17/17
to bndtools-users
Hello,

I run BndTools 3.5.0 on Window 10 Professional in Eclipse Oxygen.

I have a number of bundles and they are all connected. When I compile a single bundle I get an error like this:

Errors occurred during the build.
Errors running builder 'Bndtools Builder' on project 'myBundleA'.
Build Error!
C:\Users\XXXX\generated\myBundleA.api.jar:  The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process.

Wondering if anybody else ran into the same issue and how to fix it.

Thank you,
Oleg

BJ Hargrave

Oct 17, 2017, 10:40:26 PM10/17/17