adding bndtools nature squashing build.xml file

Adam Morgan

Oct 1, 2015, 11:40:26 AM10/1/15
to bndtools-users
As much as I'm loving bndtools, I have been annoyed by it several times when I have an existing project, and then configure 'bndtools nature', and it overwrites my build.xml file.  is this configurable?  i think if it detects a build.xml, it should leave it alone or just add the import of '../cnf/build.xml'.

Neil Bartlett

Oct 1, 2015, 11:49:16 AM10/1/15
to bndtool...@googlegroups.com
Hi Adam,