Launching resolved runtime form Java code

Milen Dyankov

Dec 1, 2017, 6:06:56 AM12/1/17
to bndtool...@googlegroups.com
Say I have
 - a resolved bndrun file (`-runbundles` contains the list of bundles to run)
 - a folder with jar files containing all bundles from `-runbundles`

Now I want to launch that from a simple java application (one class with main method). How do I do that?

This should be stupid simple but I can't get it to work. Calling `aQute.launcher.Launcher.main` directly complains about `Launch file not specified`. I tried to create that file but then I get various errors depending on what I put in it. I'll keep reading http://bnd.bndtools.org/chapters/300-launching.html and keep trying to make sense of it but if you have some sample code or know better way to do this, please let me know.

Best,
Milen

BJ Hargrave

Dec 1, 2017, 5:22:44 PM12/1/17