Re: Usage of remote OBR

Bram Pouwelse

Sep 26, 2017, 5:13:54 AM9/26/17
to bndtools-users
Hi Jürgen,

The FixedIndexedRepo needs one (or more) index file(s) as locations so you need to add index.xml.

-plugin.9.emf: \
aQute.bnd.deployer.repository.FixedIndexedRepo; \
name = emf; \
cache =  ${build}/.bnd/emf; \

Regards,
Bram

On Tue, Sep 26, 2017 at 11:07 AM Jürgen Albert <j.al...@data-in-motion.biz> wrote:
Hi,

I'm trying to add a self build and hosted OBR to another projects build.bnd.

The entry looks as follows:

-plugin.9.emf: \
aQute.bnd.deployer.repository.FixedIndexedRepo; \
name = emf; \
cache =  ${build}/.bnd/emf; \

The repo appears in the repo view, but empty. I would expect the content to be visible there like similar to p2 repositories. Am I under a false impression or is my entry wrong?

Regards,

Jürgen.

Jürgen Albert

Sep 26, 2017, 6:19:26 AM9/26/17
to bndtools-users
I've tried this before, but I apparently  had a typo in it and failed...

Thx for the help. Now it works now as expected.

BJ Hargrave

Sep 26, 2017, 7:47:56 AM9/26/17
to bndtool...@googlegroups.com
FixedIndexedRepo is replaced by OSGiRepository. See https://github.com/bndtools/bnd/blob/85fbb5836a793c6ed01a9003364ef650990dbb01/cnf/ext/repositories.bnd#L19-L23 for an example of usage. OSGiRepository uses the new Http support.