Bndtools unable to download snapshot version from Artifactory using MavenBndRepository

Pratik Mehta

Aug 19, 2016, 10:32:39 AM8/19/16
to bndtools-users
Hi,

When I am defining a dependency in artifatory.mvn with snapshot version, bndtools is not able download that dependency. I get the following exception

An internal error occurred during: "Downloading repository entry com.ecm:catalog-interface".
java.lang.NullPointerException

I am able to download that dependency from the same artifactory with Maven when i define that in pom.xml

Also when I download the dependency i.e. when that dependency is in my local cache, bndtools is able to resolve that dependency.

Is there a way to debug this issue.

Thanks,
Pratik

Pratik Mehta

Aug 19, 2016, 10:36:34 AM8/19/16
to bndtools-users
Also when I use the sharp version of the dependency, I am able to download it without issues.

Thanks,
Pratik

Peter Kriens

Aug 19, 2016, 12:00:41 PM8/19/16
to bndtool...@googlegroups.com
Can you file a bug on bnd?

We’ll take a look and/or give you some pointers. Kind regards,

Peter Kriens