What does this mean?

David Leangen

Jul 19, 2016, 7:04:46 AM7/19/16
to bndtool...@googlegroups.com

Hi!

What does it mean when, in Eclipse, I see this beside a package name?

0.2.0 <-> [0.2,1)

I am having trouble resolving this package, and I think this may be relevant.

However, when I look at the generated bundle’s manifest, it exports 0.2.0 (as intended), so I can’t imagine what the problem would be...

Thanks!
=David

BJ Hargrave

Jul 19, 2016, 7:18:51 AM7/19/16
to bndtool...@googlegroups.com
The package is substitutably exported. It is exported at the left version number and imported at the right version range.

BJ

David Leangen

Jul 19, 2016, 8:35:45 AM7/19/16
to bndtool...@googlegroups.com