Customizing a gradle workspace build (changing the manifest)

peter....@openfokus.org

Apr 15, 2018, 3:13:22 PM4/15/18
to bndtools-users
There seems to be a mechanism for customizing the manifest for Gradle non-workspace builds:

apply plugin: 'biz.aQute.bnd.builder'

jar {
    manifest {
        attributes('Export-Package': 'com.acme.api.*',
                   '-sources': 'true',
                   '-include': 'other.bnd')
    }
}

I would like to do a similar customization when running the release task in a workspace build.
For example , I would like to not include the source (-sources:false) when releasing a bundle.
In my bnd.bnd, sources is not specified, so the default behavior to include the source applies.

Is this possible ?

Regards
Peter

BJ Hargrave

Apr 16, 2018, 2:22:58 AM4/16/18
to bndtool...@googlegroups.com
The release task releases the same jar built by the jar task. So, unless you replace the actions of the release task with your own custom actions, the release task will not make a different jar to release.

BJ