Unable to configure akka framework in OSGi environment.

Kulbhushan Chaskar

Feb 6, 2017, 1:39:05 AM2/6/17
to bndtools-users

Marc Schlegel

Mar 19, 2017, 12:15:11 PM3/19/17
to bndtools-users
I've completed my demo workspace which uses Akka together with Bndtools.
Instead of following the akka-documentation using an Activator, I've wrapped the ActorSystem within a Declarative-Service component which can be configured.

Thanks to the Bndtools community (BJ) for helping out with the Scala config and pointing out some errors :-)

Beware: the example uses Scala 2.12 which is not yet supported by "Scala IDE", so compiling is done on the command line with Gradle.

regards
Marc