Running e4 RCP application with bndtools

at.john.s...@gmail.com

Apr 11, 2017, 8:32:22 AM4/11/17
to bndtools-users
Hi,

currently I am trying to run the Eclipse RCP application template with the help of bndtools.

I created the RCP application from the template and resolved all bundles using the same repositories as in the bndtools Eclipse plugin source code.
Everything seems to resolve and start properly but for some reason nothing is happening. There is no error message but the window of the rcp app isn't opening either.
Also I could not find a log file anywhere.

I attached the console output and my bnd file. Could you give me some hints for a solution?

Thanks in advance,
John
bnd.bnd
console.txt

Peter Kriens

Apr 13, 2017, 3:28:16 AM4/13/17
to bndtool...@googlegroups.com
Adding -runtrace=true might help to see the startup state.

There is no log file, you have to add a bundle that will capture the log events and show or store them.

Kind regards,

Peter Kriens

<bnd.bnd><console.txt>