Separate Source Bundles

24 skatījumi
Pāriet uz pirmo nelasīto ziņojumu

John Edgar

nelasīta,
2018. gada 23. janv. 02:53:4723.01.18
uz bndtools-users

Hi,

I would like to build bundles without including the sources but still deploy separate source bundles to an in-house maven repository. My intention is that the sources will then be available for debugging purposes via the 'Add Sources' feature.

I'm using the MavenBndRepository with the following instructions in my workspace bnd file,

    -sources: false

    -maven-release: \

        sources;path=${project}/src/

This doesn't work exactly as expected. The source code is deployed but the suffix seems to be derived from the project name (e.g. 'sources.api' or 'sources.provider') instead of the expected 'sources.jar'. This seems to confuse the 'Add Sources' feature as it remains greyed-out in the repository view for downstream workspaces.

I can work around this as follows to get the desired result,

    -sources: false

    -maven-release: \

        sources;path=${project}/src/com/..

Questions:

- Is this simply a bug or is there a different/better way of achieving the same thing?

- If I were to move forward with this work around for the moment, to what extent could I rely my use case being supported in future?

I'm using Bndtools 3.5.0.REL-20170929-190052-ga0d7a6b.

Thanks!

John

BJ Hargrave

nelasīta,
2018. gada 26. janv. 09:54:4626.01.18
uz bndtool...@googlegroups.com
I am not sure I understand the problem you are trying to describe here. Are you saying the source jar does not contain the correct files or that the sources jar does not have the correct file name? Can you provide some more details to explain your issue in more detail?

BJ

BJ Hargrave

nelasīta,
2018. gada 26. janv. 10:48:0726.01.18
uz bndtool...@googlegroups.com
I looked at the code and I think I see what you may be concerned about. I am testing a fix now.
--
BJ

BJ Hargrave

nelasīta,
2018. gada 26. janv. 10:59:5426.01.18
uz bndtool...@googlegroups.com

John Edgar

nelasīta,
2018. gada 29. janv. 09:40:5229.01.18
uz bndtools-users

Tested with biz.aQute.bnd.gradle-4.0.0.201801291207-SNAPSHOT.jar. Works as expected.

Many thanks,

John

Atbildēt visiem
Atbildēt autoram