First Last Ride

1 view

Bob Coleman

Sep 19, 2016, 1:24:09 PM9/19/16
to bmw...@googlegroups.com

FOG Riders and Airheads:

Just got a suggestion from Bob Da  K.

Next Saturday forecast is for 54 and some sun & overcast. Temps continue downward beyond Saturday.

Considerations:

Livengood with a Hilltop stop on way back

Nenana with a stop at the Mondarosa

Chena Hot Springs

Chatanika

Delta

Where is up to you.  Meet up @ 10:30 College Coffee House, leave at 11:00

Bob Coleman

Your AKAM

Scooter Welch

Sep 20, 2016, 10:37:18 PM9/20/16
to bmw...@googlegroups.com
So are you asking for a vote that day when you see who shows up? (Need decide what to ride) thx
Scooter

akairheadu

Sep 21, 2016, 12:22:33 PM9/21/16
to bmw...@googlegroups.com
Pretty much..  Ain't doing no dirt.  Ride what you want.  H- D run drag, noise abatement dyk..See ya then.

Bob

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S® 5 ACTIVE™, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone

gba...@alaska.net

Sep 23, 2016, 2:57:55 PM9/23/16
to bmw...@googlegroups.com, Bob Coleman

Looks like I will miss the fun.  Will be on my way to Tok on Friday and will not be back to Fairbanks until later on Saturday.

Glenn