One-man Fairbanks motorcycle shop became legendary with BMW 'airheads'

1 view

Lee Hazen

Aug 10, 2016, 3:20:19 AM8/10/16
to Fairbanks BMW Group

Greetings everyone. Here is an article written by Dermot Cole. Enjoy
  http://www.adn.com/opinions/2016/08/09/one-man-fairbanks-motorcycle-shop-became-legendary-with-bmw-airheads/

Have a good day, Lee

Steve Drapeau

Aug 30, 2016, 2:13:56 PM8/30/16
to bmw...@googlegroups.com
Hi Lee.  Cheri said she’d be at the coffee shop this saturday morning and I’m wondering if you could come by and afterwards help me go find a saddlebag and battery charger to buy with her okay.  Let me know if you’re free to do that, for favor.  sad

Lee Hazen

Aug 30, 2016, 7:58:19 PM8/30/16
to Fairbanks BMW Group

Sure