News & Notes

James Curbo

Jul 24, 2014, 7:19:29 PM7/24/14
to bmor...@googlegroups.com
Hello Haskellers,

We’ve got some interesting stuff coming up I thought I’d share with the group.

First, the Haskell DC group’s next meetup is on August 12th where there will be a talk on “Type-directed search with dependent types.” Here’s the URL: http://www.meetup.com/Haskell-DC/events/191901022/

Second, a Papers We Love group has been started in DC: http://www.meetup.com/Papers-We-Love-DC/ Their first meeting is in September. Here’s more info on Papers We Love:

https://github.com/papers-we-love/papers-we-love
https://twitter.com/papers_we_love
https://twitter.com/papersweloveDC

Finally… I’ve set up a meeting for our own group on August 5th. I am still going to try and pull together a talk on FRP, but I can’t guarantee anything right now (I’m going to try and start on it this weekend). We’ll plan on going to Baltimore Node again, unless the JHU guys chime in and want to try and host.

Thanks for reading!

James