First meeting?

James Curbo

Apr 28, 2014, 11:27:17 AM4/28/14
to bmor...@googlegroups.com
Hello all,

To try and get this thing up and running... on Reddit (http://www.reddit.com/r/haskell/comments/23zevt/baltimore_haskell_users_group/), nwf said the consensus for a first meeting was on Tuesdays, and proposed May 6 at 7pm.  Does anyone have issues with that?  And what should we talk about as a first topic?

James

James Curbo

Apr 28, 2014, 3:12:56 PM4/28/14
to Nathaniel Filardo, bmor...@googlegroups.com
You forgot the list I think :)

Yeah, I should have looked at that as well. Pushing back a week is fine
with me. If there are no objections I'll set up a meetup.com group
tonight - the DC HUG uses it and I think it works out nicely (and can
probably help us avoid these collisions in the future).

On a related note, for the list... is there a mailing list for the DC
group? I'm just aware of the meetup.com page.

James

On 2014-04-28 13:06, Nathaniel Filardo wrote:
> Apparently the DC HUG is having an event then and at least two people
> want
> to go to that. Maybe we should push back another week? I can send
> messages to people not subscribed to this list.

Nathaniel Filardo

Apr 28, 2014, 5:55:13 PM4/28/14
to James Curbo, bmor...@googlegroups.com
No objections to setting up meetup.com; I have no idea about the DC group's mailing list.

Thomas Bereknyei

Apr 29, 2014, 3:48:03 PM4/29/14
to bmor...@googlegroups.com, James Curbo
Interest.