Re: Abridged summary of bmore-hug@googlegroups.com - 2 updates in 1 topic

Robert Weisser

May 2, 2014, 9:29:10 PM5/2/14
to bmor...@googlegroups.com
The Baltimore Ruby on Rails Meetup group (http://www.meetup.com/bmore-on-rails/) meets on the 2nd and 4th Tuesdays of each month.  Even if we meet for the first time on 5/13, it would be good to avoid those Tuesdays in the future.  The DC Haskell group has no set date each month, so it shouldn't be a problem after this month.  At least I hope not.  I would like to be able to go to both Haskell groups and the Rails group, if possible.

Anyway, we can discuss it on the 13th.

Robert

On Fri, May 2, 2014 at 3:54 PM, <bmor...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

Group: http://groups.google.com/group/bmore-hug/topics

    Nathaniel Filardo <nwfi...@gmail.com> May 01 06:57PM -0700

    So I have heard conflicting reports as to whether or not 5/6 is still in
    conflict with the DC group; are we meeting despite the conflict or moving
    to 5/13?

    Cheers,
    --nwf;
    ...more

    Back to top

    James Curbo <jcu...@pobox.com> May 02 12:17PM -0700

    Based on Geoff's comment on the Meetup group, I moved the meeting to the
    13th. I guess I misunderstood who was moving what. If that doesn't work
    for anyone, let's discuss that here and work out ...more

    Back to top