blueprint integration with ansible

Anshuman Aggarwal

May 4, 2013, 3:45:00 AM5/4/13
to bluepri...@googlegroups.com
Has this been thought of at all? Not only in terms of exporting the blueprints as ansible playbooks but maybe a tighter management of remote configuration using blueprint and using the system ssh command execution framework available with ansible? Maybe the blueprint format can be an optional for ansible

I like the ease of blueprint so far for managing debian/ubuntu systems with the remote servers and hosts deployment possibilities of ansible.

I love that they both are python based and are pip installed into a virtualenv :)

Any thoughts?