Dijkstra's algorithm implementation that allows me to exclude vertives and/or edges

turpin

Dec 10, 2013, 12:18:37 PM12/10/13
to bluepri...@googlegroups.com
I am trying to implement an algorithm to determinate all the simple paths between two nodes ordered by cost. Because this impractical to do at runtime, my idea is create an iterative K-shortest path algorithm that, in each iteration will calculate the next shortest path not yet returned. For this I will need a Dijkstra implementation that allow me to exclude  vertices and/or edges.

Is there any Dijkstra implementation that allow me to filter vettices/edges?

Is there any iterative K-Shortest implementation?

Thanks in advance