Help with Blueprint development

Zachary Vance

Feb 4, 2017, 8:19:47 PM2/4/17
to blueprint-users
Hi! I have a week-long hackathon coming up, and I wanted to add Arch Linux support to Blueprint. I would love to chat about how to do rapid testing to make development faster and have the end result work. Drop me a line?

Richard Crowley

Feb 5, 2017, 2:24:44 AM2/5/17
to bluepri...@googlegroups.com
This project has been abandoned for more than five years.  There was no business to be had then so I had to get a job.