Meeting this Thrusday!

Patrick Sundberg

Jan 8, 2008, 9:14:03 PM1/8/08
to blueox...@googlegroups.com
Don't forget!

Meeting this Thursday at Matty's by the airport!

7:00pm

I kegged up a blonde ale this weekend that should be carbed by then.
It's not even carbonated yet and I can't stop sampling!

If anyone wants some of the Express-O-Porter from our big brew day, please bring CLEAN bottles to the meeting.  There's just over 4 gallons carbed in the keg and ready to be put into bottles.  (I don't have a tap on it, so I'm not tempted to sample!)  I figure there's a six pack for anyone that's interested.

Joel:  if you're going to be there, I'll bring the bottle of vanilla-infused burbon.
Andy: could I get some bottles from you for your half of the BVIP?

Everyone Else:  See you there!!

Jesse Grant

Jan 8, 2008, 9:17:29 PM1/8/08
to blueox...@googlegroups.com
Arrgh, I'll bring some bottles fer ya Patty

jsta...@charter.net

Jan 8, 2008, 10:49:32 PM1/8/08
to blueox...@googlegroups.com
I'm headed to florida for a week. I'll expect a full report on the new location. I have a batch of nut brown ale ready for the Feb meeting.

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

Jan 9, 2008, 9:31:37 AM1/9/08
to blueox...@googlegroups.com
I'll be sure to put out a summary for the group.  I know I've been a bit lax on that lately, but the holidays really put a bind on my schedule.

We also need to discuss the next big brew day.  We'll set a date for early March.  I would vote for either the 8th or the 15th.  Any later than that and we get a bit to near baby time for me.  I'm thinking we should back it down to a 10 gallon batch of something really interesting.  If anyone has a recipie or an idea, let's get a few ideas out there.

Maybe something you'd like to try, but only want a few bottles.  I've been bottling some from kegs, but I'd really like a counter pressure bottle filler.  I'd be for doing a club purchase on this if anyone else is interested.  It would make bottling from kegs a snap.

I'm going to apologize ahead of time if my orginizational skills are skewed a bit around and after April 1st.
See you Thursday!
Patrick

Joel Carlson

Jan 10, 2008, 8:36:01 PM1/10/08
to blueox...@googlegroups.com
Patrick -

I'm not gonna make it, but I will be around this weekend and would like to pick up the vanilla bourbon.  Is there a better or a worse time to stop by this weekend?

Joel

Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2008 20:14:03 -0600
From: patrick....@gmail.com

To: blueox...@googlegroups.com

JESSE HOPKINS

Jan 11, 2008, 10:09:13 AM1/11/08
to blueox...@googlegroups.com
Sorry I missed you guys.  I was there at 6:30pm with my keg of pale ale.  Didn't realize the meeting was not until 7pm.  The place was packed.  Still looking for tasters; and I do have some clean bottles for the porter.

             Jesse Hopkins, AIA
               Project Architect

                 NOR-SON, Inc.
7900 Hastings Road,  Baxter, MN  56425
     218.822.2014 (o)  218.825.0253 (f)
                 218.851.6766 (c)

       jesse.hopkins@nor-son.com
                www.nor-son.com

Jan 11, 2008, 11:46:56 AM1/11/08
to blueox...@googlegroups.com
Aarrrr, matey just say six pack you land luber
BlackBerry service provided by Nextel

I have clean bottles as well.  As Dan knows I only got ½ a case of half full bottles!

----------------

       jesse....@nor-son.com
                www.nor-son.com

----------------

I'm not gonna make it, but I will be around this weekend and would like to pick up the vanilla bourbon.  Is there a better or a worse time to stop by this weekend?

Joel

----------------

Patrick Sundberg

Jan 11, 2008, 12:09:14 PM1/11/08
to blueox...@googlegroups.com
I could maybe top those off for you.  Whiskey Vanilla Espresso Imperial Porter?

On Jan 11, 2008 10:24 AM, Jesse Grant <jes...@jimselectric.com> wrote:

I have clean bottles as well.  As Dan knows I only got ½ a case of half full bottles!

Jan 11, 2008, 12:26:00 PM1/11/08
to blueox...@googlegroups.com
I am managing to finish my Mexican tastings each day at
the pool.

Brew day in March sounds good to me, means VD Day is past
at the flowers shop and life is good.

Maybe the BOBYS should have a brew shower for the next
parents??

Later, Marc

Back about Feb. 1 and will be wanting to get a wheat into
the kettle as an all grain.

Dan had a recipe and the needed grains? I can order the
needed ingrediants from here I assume.

Jesse Grant

Jan 11, 2008, 12:31:27 PM1/11/08
to blueox...@googlegroups.com
There was some talk last night of the next brew day in march. I got
home last night and found out I will be gone on 3-18-08. If it can be
moved great, but if not I will have to just miss it. The only thing I
would say is if Dan is there watch your beer

Patrick Sundberg

Jan 11, 2008, 12:55:27 PM1/11/08
to blueox...@googlegroups.com
Hows bout the eigth of marge?

Does yee think yee be makin that date bestead?

Sara got all three Pirates movies for Christmas...  Thanks for ruining them for me...

Jesse Grant

Jan 11, 2008, 3:38:24 PM1/11/08
to blueox...@googlegroups.com

I not be sure about what ye said in fort night, but I can says that on the stroke of Magre 8th I be busy.

It is imposible to ruin a movie with Kira Nightly in it.  I even sat all the way through Dominoe.

Patrick Sundberg

Jan 11, 2008, 3:43:19 PM1/11/08
to blueox...@googlegroups.com
Speaking of fort night, Matty's chili cheese fries are fantastic!

Your email said, "I will be gone on 3-18-08".  That's why I asked if you were free on 3/8.

6:30...
7:00...
first thursday...
second thursday...
no wonder we can't get people to show up for the meetings!
noone knows when or where they are!

We need a new president, this one sucks.

Jesse Grant

Jan 11, 2008, 3:45:02 PM1/11/08
to blueox...@googlegroups.com

I thought we said the 8th.  I AM BUSY ON MARCH 8th.  The rest of the month is open right now.