Fwd: [BlueOxBrewersSociety] March 9th Big Brew Day Last Call

Patrick Sundberg

Feb 26, 2008, 8:24:13 AM2/26/08
to blueox...@googlegroups.com
For those who haven't yet signed up on the yahoo groups.  I don't want anyone to miss out, but I'd still encourage you to head over the the website and sign up under the new group.  We're putting a lot of exciting information up on that site with pictures, recipies, and an ingredient swap.

And let me know if you're in for the big brew day.

Patrick