March Mashness Flyer

Patrick Sundberg

Jan 22, 2008, 9:28:50 PM1/22/08
to blueox...@googlegroups.com
All right BOBS, here it is!

The March Mashness is our neighboring club, the Cloudy Town Brewers' annual competition.

Joel placed 2nd in the fruit beer category last year.  I say we need to try to top that this year!

I know I've got a few I'll be sending down and plan head down to volunteer with it.

Deadline for entry is March 9th, so GET BREWING!!  If you have anything laying around that passes for beer, send it in!  If you'd like to send something in, but have no idea how to do it, I'm more than willing to help you out.  Just send me an email or give me a call.

I strongly encourage everyone to send something in to this competition.  I'd like to show those boys that homebrewing is alive and well up here!!

Let's set a goal at TWENTY ENTRIES.
I've got a few to send in as well as that espresso porter and some version of the BVIP, however, I'm not sure if fortified beer qualify.

Keep Brewing!

Patrick
March Mashness 2008.doc