RE: new guy in baxter

JESSE HOPKINS

Feb 5, 2008, 10:39:23 AM2/5/08
to blueox...@googlegroups.com
"I drink, therefore I am."

Aficionados...and philosophers.

                Jesse Hopkins, AIA
               Project Architect

                 NOR-SON, Inc.
7900 Hastings Road,  Baxter, MN  56425
     218.822.2014 (o)  218.825.0253 (f)
                 218.851.6766 (c)

       jesse.hopkins@nor-son.com
                www.nor-son.com

From: blueox...@googlegroups.com [mailto:blueox...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Patrick Sundberg
Sent: Thursday, January 31, 2008 7:49 AM
To: blueox...@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: new guy in baxter

Come on, Jesse!  Alcoholics go to meetings.  We're aficionados!

On Jan 31, 2008 5:49 AM, Jesse Grant <jes...@jimselectric.com> wrote:

Very nice to meet you Ron.  I to took up the hobby back in May and
brewed my 1st batch over Memorial day last year.  As of now I have 12
cases of home brew in my basement ready to drink.  Sounds like you might
be as dedicated alcoholic as I am.  Feel free to give me a call some
time and talk beer.  My cell is the best.  Are you new to the area or
just brewing?

Jesse Grant
Jim's Electric Company Inc.
8296 Industrial Park Road