Is bluegriffon dead?

Mitch Roberts

Apr 14, 2014, 11:18:16 PM4/14/14
to blueg...@googlegroups.com
Just wondering if this project is dead?

Charles Cooke

Apr 15, 2014, 4:08:02 AM4/15/14
to blueg...@googlegroups.com
The short answer is "No". You can find a fuller explanation at  http://www.glazman.org/weblog/dotclear/index.php?en#p5630

Heklaz

Aug 9, 2014, 3:18:59 PM8/9/14
to blueg...@googlegroups.com
For all practical purposes Bluegriffon is dead in my world. It's more than one year from the lastest release and no word on development plans.

Unfortunately; I had hoped this would have been a viable project (after nvu and kompozer).

Víctor Enrique Navarro Hoyos

Aug 9, 2014, 9:03:48 PM8/9/14
to blueg...@googlegroups.com
I think not

Victor Navarro
Barranquilla, COLOMBIA
3008102508
ICQ 279 364 380
MSN: eres_u...@hotmail.com
Mail: eres_u...@yahoo.es
Whatsapp: +573008102508
Skype: eres_un_vago
PIN: 7A3F5E60

Dominik Lenné

Aug 10, 2014, 6:29:35 AM8/10/14
to blueg...@googlegroups.com
My personal probability guess, that BG will see one more major update, is 0.15. For two major updates it is 0.075. Given the tasks, Daniel is confronted with. It would be another matter, if there were one or two other capable developers in the team.

OTOH, i am working with it on a daily basis. knowing its drawbacks and using my workarounds, its still a very useful tool.

Charles Cooke

Aug 12, 2014, 11:53:40 AM8/12/14
to blueg...@googlegroups.com
Daniel doesn't tweet much about BG but one tweet of yesterday does suggest that it is still a live topic. He might appreciate informed views on his question.