Bluegriffon decompile/ deshortland my css file

lionelbg

Apr 22, 2014, 2:57:00 PM4/22/14
to blueg...@googlegroups.com

Hi

I edit a css file in Bluegriffon by only change one value locate in a shortland porperty values .
After look at my css file   all my shortlands disseppear !

Is it the normal way Bluegriffon work ?
Is there some setting that prevent this behaviour ?
Is there some tool that can parse css file to create css with shortland ?

Regard's

Bluegriffon_shortland.png

Greg Chapman

Apr 22, 2014, 7:08:56 PM4/22/14
to blueg...@googlegroups.com
Hi Lionel,

On 22 Apr 14 19:57 lionelbg <lione...@orange.fr> said:
> I edit a css file in Bluegriffon by only change one value locate in
> a shortland porperty values .
> After look at my css file all my shortlands disseppear !
>
> Is it the normal way Bluegriffon work ?

Yes!

> Is there some setting that prevent this behaviour ?

No!

> Is there some tool that can parse css file to create css with
> shortland ?

Even if you use some external tool, BlueGriffon will only change
things back to the long form of CSS next time you edit the file, so
there is no point.

Greg Chapman
http://www.gregtutor.plus.com
Helping new users of KompoZer and The GIMP
Still exploring BlueGriffon